Thursday, October 13, 2005

How appalling!

The JAMMAG article not withstanding, IIPM has made sure that it gets enough negative publicity by threatening to sue (I wasn't aware that B-schools needed a "head of the legal and compliance counsel"!!) Gaurav Sabnis, who linked the post of an anonymous blogger claiming to be an ex-IIPM student, and causing his subsequent resignation from IBM. Perhaps its time that some authorised body was set up to validate B-schools and their claims in order to protect the interests of aspiring MBAs who end up spending a fortune on nothing at all.

3 comments:

TradingCourses said...

Enjoyed your interesting blog. You may want to check out my Stock Market Courses web page Stock Market Courses Keep it up.

Prakriti said...

You could activate the word verification option in your blog options. It would keep the spam out.

I so want to write a post on Gaurav Sabnis's incident. I am stunned by it. And somehow fighting for what he did is exactly what I want to do in life. But then I guess I am getting late to go back and suck my boss's d*ck.

I am in bombay.

Prakriti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.