Monday, August 21, 2006

The weekend

Spent the better part of the weekend sick before caving in and starting my third course of antibiotics in 2 months (2nd this month!). Did I mention that I blew some money shopping? Watched 'Click' - not bad. But not good enough to merit a review either. Back to work and still woozy. Meds not helping as much as they should. Song in my head:

Don't you think you oughtta rest?
Don't you think you oughtta lay you head down?
Don't you think you want to sleep?
Don't you think you oughtta lay your head down tonight?

Don't you think you've done enough?
Oh, don't you think you've got enough, well maybe..
You don't think there's time to stop
There's time enough for you to lay your head down, tonight...
- All those yesterdays, Pearl Jam. Will someone send me the song please?

No comments: