Friday, May 19, 2006

On Bangalore, music, Kingfisher, crashing markets, being single...

Spent the weekend at Bangalore with some friends in a pretty cute studio apartment - hit Styx, my favourite spot on Saturday night. The only place I know that plays such awesome music. Loitered around on Sunday, Legends of Rock at night - not bad a place. Met some companies (Infosys, Wipro, the works) on Monday before catching my Kingfisher airlines back to Mumbai. Any airline that has a radio station that plays the Doors gets my vote! Go Kingfisher!! Returned to find the Sensex dropping like a stone, yesterday's 825 point fall was scary. Fingers crossed.

And to round up, everybody seems to be getting hitched/hooking up. Everyone except me that is. Not that I am complaining (maybe just a little), but is it the need for companionship? Or is it just procreation?

No comments: