Monday, February 26, 2007

Who wants to do house work?

A new study has found that single women do less housework than women who live with a romantic partner - Salon.

Attended a violin recital organised by the Symphony Orchestra of India at the NCPA on Friday. What can I say? - I was mesmerized. The first part by Kazakh violinist Marat Bisengaliev put me into almost trance-like state. I haven't heard anything so beautiful played live - he was soulful and stirring. The second half, which featured compositions by Beethoven conducted by Johannes Wildner, was equally good. I listen to western classical occasionally, but watching an orchestra play it live was just exhilarating. Came back rejuvenated!

After a lazy and pampered Saturday, I pulled myself out to watch Honeymoon Travels on Sunday. A fun ride, once you've unhooked your brains. Why is Arjun Rampal so damn good looking? And why do they keep de-glamorising KK in every movie? He's quite the head turner in real life! Spent some time practising baby talk with a colleague's baby and headed home for some R&R.

No comments: