The primary downside to married life is that the number of variables in the equation increase dramatically. For someone who likes to be in charge/control of his/her own life, this can be very unsettling! On that note, hand me a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the recipe of which is given under:
- Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit, it says.
- Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V - Oh, that Santraginean sea water, it says. Oh those Santraginean fish!!!
- Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
- Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
- Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones; subtle, sweet, and mystic.
- Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
- Sprinkle Zamphour.
- Add an olive.
- Drink... but... very carefully...