Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Most abused poem ever

Can you count on your fingers the number of times you have heard someone quote "Stopping by woods on a snowy evening"? Know where I saw it last? In the annual report of a software services company! "But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep". The next time I see something like this, I solemnly swear that I shall scream. The next most abused is yet another one by Frost - "The Road Not Taken". Seems that everyone out there is on the road less travelled. I suppose that means both roads are pretty well travelled by now. So will people please stop now?

1 comment:

Dr. Gonzo said...

Tee Hee! Though I share the sentiment, I am a culprit on both accounts.

The road less travelled is pasted on the back of my closet, and in fact both of them promptly on my ryze page!

"Seems that everyone out there is on the road less travelled. I suppose that means both roads are pretty well travelled by now. So will people please stop now?"

I am laughing out LOUD! Lol!